Here are some facts about the iceberg from the show:
1. It weighed 265 tons and stood 28 feet high.
2. It was imported from northern Sweden just for the show.
3. It was composed of snow and ice, a combination that is apparently called "snice" in Chanel Land. And you thought snowicane was bad!
4. The Grand Palais where the show took place was kept at four degrees below Celsius (about 28 Fahrenheit) to keep the ice piece — possibly attendees — from melting.
5. The 'berg was carved by 35 ice sculptors from around the world in six days.