Friday, July 10, 2009

A little more of Couture...

First up is Valentino, I was kind of disappointed that there was no red in the collection but all in all I think the design house played it pretty safe. My favorite look is the second pic - I love the idea of 3-D shoulders! I gotta get in on that!

Valentino Fall '09 Couture
Valentino Fall '09 Couture
Valentino Fall '09 Couture

Next up is Jean Paul Gaultier, I love the strong shoulders! Strong shoulders balance out hippy girls and draw attention up to your face. Gaultier pretty much pulled out everything in this show - from fur to feathers, sequins, sheer and a little bit of Lady GaGa inspired bodysuits. FIERCE!

Jean Paul Gaultier Fall '09 Couture
Jean Paul Gaultier Fall '09 Couture
Jean Paul Gaultier Fall '09 Couture

Last up is Elie Saab, he based his entire collection around the colour white. *yawn* Karl Lagerfeld just did that for Chanel. The collection was pretty and very intricate so i'll give him that but creativitely he did not pull much out of the box. It made me feel like I was at a bridal show.

Elie Saab Fall '09 Couture
Elie Saab Fall '09 Couture
Elie Saab Fall '09 Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment